* Are searchable by address if city matches the search
* Any name on a place that becomes an RPP disappears after saving and is not searchable
* Cannot be converted to a place point or place
area (after saving)
* Appear in the app search usually within minutes
* Have a very high priority in an address search hierarchy
* Display in history who created the RPP and any edits after creation, if created in WME
See differences between [[House_Numbers_in_WME#House_numbers_vs_residential_point_places|house numbers and residential
place points]] for comparison to HNs. There are different advantages and disadvantages to each.
=== Creation ===
==== Applications ====
The proper application for multiple entry points is for places with '''multiple entrances, all of which are <u>equally useful for general entry</u> into that place.'''
Place entry points only at the entrances that are equally useful for general entry into the place for most drivers navigating to the place. For example, at a public place like a mall, do not place multiple entry points at doors for employees only. At a school or stadium, even though some doors may require special access (student ID, event ticket), if most drivers would have such access, multiple entry points can be placed at special-access entrances.
Position the first entry point where it would be
placed if it were the [[#Single|only entry point]] for the place, because of the [[#Limitations|limitations]] below. Generally this would be at the main entrance, or if no such entrance exists, somewhere at the center of the place that provides the most useful drop-off location.
===== Pedestrian entrances =====
=== More Info tab ===
In the More Info tab is additional helpful information for the
Place. Here you will add phone number, website, additional services, and hours of operation:
[[File:Place_More_Info_Tab_2018.png|border|left|Place More Info]]