In general, do not add places for parking lots that are not for public use, general purpose or are not distinctive and significant.
- Named parking lots at an airport. These types of lots are sought after by drivers whether it be long-term parking or short term parking. This applies to both free and paid parking.
- Any "Park and Ride" or similar lots catering to commuters.
- Parking structures that are independent of malls, campuses or businesses.
- A large parking lot that is part of a shopping center. These lots should be included in the shopping center area place.
- Any employee, student or private resident parking.
- Any street parking, public or private.