- Currently a Level 5 Map Editor
- Started using Waze App in July 2012
- Became a Waze Map Editor in August 2012
- Waze Beta App Tester (iOS)
- Waze Beta Leader
Primary Role: California State Manager
The State Manager role was designed to organize the editing efforts within the assigned state.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being granted editing rights throughout their assigned state.
- Ensuring Unlocks/Updates are addressed.
- Working with editors on issues related to map editing.
- Maintaining and updating a closures list for their state.
- Maintain/Update/Lead a dedicated forum/ sub-forum thread in the Waze Forum.
- Monitor the forum, post updates, and answer any questions from other editors.
- Inform editors about existing policy.
- Identify, and keep the Country Management informed about advancing editors with good skills, and those editors needing improvement.
- Identify new editors throughout the state and mentor them formally, or informally.
Additional Editing Areas:
- New Mexico
|Nivekeel can be reached by private message.|