Fixed links; added to do list link; fixed headers
= Statewide =
* [http://odot.state.or.us Oregon Department of Transporation (ODOT)] homepage
https://gis.odot.state.or.us/opt/ ODOT Map-based project tracker]
* [http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/TD/asset_mgmt/docs/OTMS/Routes2HwyCrossRef.pdf Oregon Route to Highway Cross Reference]
https://keiko36.odot.state.or.us/whalecomfb751917efb5683a9c287df8a9ad831f7e55a2048a/whalecom0/cf/dvl ODOT Digital Video Log (DVL)]
* [http://highway.odot.state.or.us/cf/highwayreports/aml_summary_parms_by_route_no.cfm Oregon highway summary by Route] shows you all the Oregon highways which comprise state and US routes.
https://gis.odot.state.or.us/transgis/ ODOT TransGIS] can be used to view all manner of roadway attributes, including Functional Classification. To view functional classifications, go to Display->Layer Catalog->Highway Classifications. Select both/either State and Non-State.
* [http://www.zipmap.net/Oregon Oregon Zipcode Map] from ZipMap.net
* [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_highways_in_Oregon State Highways in Oregon] on wikipedia
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDOT/subscriber/new?preferences=true ODOT Updates via email]
* [http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/TRAFFIC-ROADWAY/docs/pdf/Descriptions_of_US_and_Oregon_Routes.pdf US and Oregon Routes Descriptions] (talks about where routes go, as compared to Oregon highways
= Counties =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Oregon
= City info =
Cities with population > 5000.
* Clackamas CDP, Clackamas County
* Madras, Jefferson County