The functional classification for Nebraska is dictated by the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). NDOR has released functional classification maps for all counties and cities within counties.
For mapping and GIS system resources, go to Nebraska/Resources.
Speed Limit resources
- Nebraska speed limit laws (default speeds when signs are absent)
- Nebraska speed limit map (approximations)
- NDOR Speed Limit data spreadsheet. Correlate with the "Log Book" in the Nebraska#Misc_resources section.
- Nebraska Highway Reference Log Book (exact definitions for each NDOR-maintained road)
- Nebraska I-80 Rest Area information. Be sure to follow Rest Area standards.
- Nebraska Weigh Station locations. Although not "rest areas", they should follow the same rules as a rest area where applicable.
- Nebraska Department of Roads Map Library