Complete Guide to Waze in the India ( Entire Page Under Development)
|Due to the MegaMapRaid (MMR) that happened in the south of India, the wiki of India is in the process of getting updated. The latest guidelines can be found in the raid wiki page.|
Getting Started with Waze
Getting Started with Map Editing
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
Indian editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to label Towns and Cities
- How to classify and name Roads
- How to draw and label Landmarks
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide,Creating and Editing a roundabout
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Because of national security legislations, civil and military Vital Areas (VAs)/Vital Points (VPs) should not be added to the map.
Editing Resources for India
Whats under the Hood?
Help Improve Waze in India
Known Issues and Waze Status Updates
- Problems, bugs and limitations
- Updates on Waze status, service, currently known issues, and completed processes