Current Construction Projects
- US-36 Construction Updates
- RTD's FasTracks Construction Information - Lane and Road Closures website.
- CDOT's Projects
- Department of Transportation maps Use MapView or Windshield only.
Colorado GIS Links
For some of the lesser traveled or more rural areas, there may still be many errors, or even completely unedited areas. The various County Assessor's have parcel maps that are usually up-to-date on a weekly basis for dealing with new construction that isn't visible on aerials as well as house numbers and road names.
- Garfield County New Castle, Rifle, Silt I-70
- Mesa County Grand Junction area I-70
- Archuleta County Pagosa Springs
- Clear Creek County Idaho Springs, Empire, Georgetown I-70
- Larimer County Estes Park, Berthoud, Loveland, Fort Collins
- Grand County Tabernash, Fraser, Winter Park, Granby, Hot Sulfur Springs
- Boulder County Boulder, Nederland, Ward, Jamestown, Longmont, Erie, Lafayette, Louisville, Superior I-70 I-25
- Summit County Breck, Dillon, Keystone, Frisco area I-70
- Commerce City
- Broomfield County I-70
- Adams County - View In IE Only
- Colorado Springs GIS - View In IE Only I-25
- Denver County - Duh I-25 I-70
- Jefferson County Arvada, Evergreen, Lakewood, Ken Caryl, Westminster, Columbine I-70
- Arapahoe County Aurora, Centennial, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Sheridan, Foxfield, Columbine Valley, Littleton I-25
- Douglas County Castle Rock, Parker I-25
- Teller County Woodland Park US-24
- Chaffee County
- El Paso County Colorado Springs I-70
- Freemont County Canyon City US-50
- Gunnison County Gunnison, Crested Butte US-50
- Pueblo County GIS maps I-25
- Weld County GIS maps I-25
Other Helpful Resources
- Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority Great site about construction projects in Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Green Mountain Falls, Ramah, and El Paso County.